Cosy Club Corn Exchange Manchester - 2nd September 2015

I have been waiting for Cosy Club to open at the newly refurbished Corn Exchange, which it has done recently, as I wanted to try their vegan breakfast.

I love the whole design of the place, apart from the stuffed animal heads in the bar, must be a designer who thinks its cool...it isn't!



We were shown to a lovely table in the window, by Saemi our waitress, who immediately we walked through the door, asked if we wanted to see any of the special dietary menus.   How great to be offered that option, so it was a vegan menu for me and a gluten free menu for my husband.


I chose the vegan breakfast, without the baked beans but extra potatoes instead, with a large Americano coffee, which was served in a nice big mug.   The breakfast consisted of houmous (thankfully not very garlicky), tomatoes, mushroom, fried potatoes, roasted peppers and sourdough toast.


I thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast, it was not greasy or heavy and I demolished the lot.


Just shows the increasing awareness of vegan requirements and Cosy Club will definitely be seeing me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment