Handmade Burger Company Deansgate Manchester - 2nd September 2015

I had to try Handmade Burger Company as they are registered with The Vegan Society for their vegan options.


There is plenty of choice on the menu too, with everything clearly marked suitable for vegans.



I chose the chickpea and quinoa burger with chips and a bottomless Diet Coke, so basically top up as much as you want.




The burger was excellent, as were the chips, although maybe next time I would share a portion with my husband, as I could not eat them all.   It was a revelation for me, having never dined in a burger place since becoming vegan in the mid 80's and a delight to have so much choice, safe in the knowledge that it has Vegan Society approval.   I will definitely be revisiting to munch my way through the vegan menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment