Noshbar

I reviewed Yomojo the brainchild of Rajiv Shah earlier in the year see here and was lucky enough to be sent the newest addition to the range, the Noshbar.   My first impression, is how much care and attention has been paid, to the environmentally friendly, compostable wrappers, designed and drawn by Lucy, based on Rajiv's brief.   The wrapper's black and white format works perfectly and I love the clean lines of the nature landscape, with its animal and insect caricatures, reminds me of Beatrix Potter.

The Noshbar comes in three flavours, hand made made using organic, raw ingredients and cold pressed, without the use of additives and sweetened with medjool dates.   This is most important to me, I avoid like the plague anything with preservatives, E numbers, additives and if possible refined sugars, so Noshbar scores 100%.

I kicked off with the coconut and cacao, made from six ingredients, with a great flavour of coconut and so chocolatey.   I love Noshbar comes in two pieces, so you can share with others, or eat half and save half, though steely willpower would be required or just nosh them both yourself, which is what I did.



The second Noshbar was hemp and cacao, which sadly I could not eat, as one of its ingredients was sunflower seeds.   However Steven was ecstatic about this, as he was concerned he would not get a look in, to taste them.   He took the Noshbar on a bike ride, stuffed in his cycling jacket back pocket and it held up perfectly, as it does not melt and is easy to eat, even whilst cycling along, as the bars are compact with no crumbs, to cause choking.


The lemon and ginger Noshbar is my favourite, what fabulous flavour combinations, with the zing of ginger and hint of lemon.   The Noshbars are packed with ingredients, have a firm texture for travelling, so perfect to pop in your bag or pocket, are totally delicious and healthy.



The Noshbars are perfect for any time of day, on the go breakfast, mid-morning nibble, a little something sweet after lunch, with an afternoon cup of tea, or bedtime snack with hot chocolate.

Yomojo would like to offer my blog readers a special 10% discount, using code veganolive1 off Noshbars (excluding samples) until the 15th December 2016.   If purchasing nine or more bars of one flavour, an additional 5% discount will be applied at checkout.


No comments:

Post a Comment