The V Factor Calle la Porra Arrecife - 27th December 2016

I visited The V Factor back in May (see here) and it was an obvious choice for lunch, during our latest visit, on a recent cruise.   I contacted them, via their Facebook page, to see if they would be open in between Christmas and New Year and was relieved to find they were.


As I mentioned in my previous review, its a quirky place and there were quite a few people there already, shows how popular veganism is in Lanzarote.

I chose a houmous, red pepper and salad bocadillo (Spanish sandwich), packed with filling and at first glance I thought the locally made bread was going to be really hard and crusty, but it was actually soft and easy to eat.   This was my kind of sandwich.




Steven ordered a tofu and pesto mayonnaise sandwich, as a gluten free option, which was made from what looked like freshly made pancakes, packed with filling and he loved it.



We ordered a sweetcorn and olive salad to share and were given a good selection of salad dressing ingredients, including apple cider vinegar, olive oil, Himalayan salt etc, it was really fresh and went perfectly with the sandwiches.


We decided against a coffee and cake, as I had found another vegan place in town, so wanted to try their cakes (sadly when we did find it, there were no cakes left, wrong decision).

I love The V Factor and it will always be my place of choice, whenever in Arrecife, Lanzarote.






No comments:

Post a Comment