Astonish Cleaning Products

I had only ever used Astonish oven and cookware cleaner until recently, but a couple of months ago wandering around our local hardware store, I noticed they had started stocking all the Astonish products and decided to try them.   I started off by gradually replacing all my existing products with Astonish, starting with the handwash, I particularly like the coconut, smells good enough to eat.

Two things that stand out about these products is the quality and price.   I recently bought a laundry liquid, multi surface spray and washing up liquid which were less than the laundry liquid I used to use and yet they are as good if not better than their more expensive rivals.

I am also very aware of how airmiles and transportation impacts on the enivironment, here Astonish really score as they are a family business based at Bradford in Yorkshire.   They implement a policy of back hauling if at all possible, where customers collect their own stock using their own delivery vehicles which is an excellent idea.   All products are made on site with no animal testing, in fact their cruelty credentials are exceptional, no animal products or derivatives and certified by the Vegan Society.

What's not to love about Astonish Cleaning Products, I am a convert and big fan.




No comments:

Post a Comment