Salut Wines Cooper Street Manchester - 26th June 2015

I found Salut Wines via Manchester Eat and Drink on Twitter and most appealing were their vegan dishes and the wine list highlights vegan wines, with the wines stored in a Enomatic wine machine, which keeps the wine in optimum drinking condition.   You top a "wine card" up with money and then purchase the wines, available in different sizes from the machine, which is good if you want to sample a few wines.   If you do not use all the money on the card you can save it for another visit.



I ordered the bread and dipping oils, crisps and olives which was shared between four and then I had the vegan board consisting of houmous, sundried tomatoes, stuffed vine leaves, olives and pitta bread which was spot on for a light lunch, I had no complaints.

I think the wine selections change on a daily basis with some interesting choices so I sampled excellent wines including a Spanish Rias Baixas Albarino, an Hungarian Chateau Dereszla Dry Tokaji and a French Seresin Sauvignon Blanc and they were all vegan!    I will definitely be revisiting Salut Wines on my next trip to Manchester.

No comments:

Post a Comment