Earth Cafe Turner Street Manchester - 15th January 2015

I have been meaning to visit Earth Cafe for ages  so a recent visit to Manchester was an ideal opportunity for lunch.  It is situated under the Buddhist Centre and is totally vegan bar serving dairy milk with teas and coffees.




We both opted for the £6 platter which includes four items from the food counter, so I had spinach dahl with brown rice, carrot and a cucumber salad and my husband had Caribbean curry, brown rice and the two salads.   The food is all made on site, organic as far as possible and really tasty and good value.  The place was busy with people coming and going all the time which is a really good sign.




I was really tempted by the fantastic array of cakes in the display counter.




So even though I was quite full I really could not resist the coffee and walnut cake, which came highly recommended by two members of staff and I had to agree with them, it was fantastic.


Will I return to Earth Cafe, of course its on my list for next time and I love that everything is vegan, if this place was round the corner from home, I would be a regular visitor.



No comments:

Post a Comment