New Beginnings

Blogging is something new to me, hence the title but I thought it was about time I created my own vegan food blog because I spend many hours in my kitchen cooking vegan recipes but even more time dining out in restaurants and cafes. My experiences as a vegan diner (good and bad) hopefully will help others and show that being a vegan diner is quite normal. Many chefs are wary of us vegans, mainly because they are out of their comfort zone, because everything they are used to cooking with ie meat, dairy, eggs is taken away and they think there is little left. However in my experience there are also a huge number of chefs who are keen to rise to the challenge of a vegan diner, show off their skills, be inventive and test their creativity and produce fantastic, colourful, interesting and delicous dishes and so hence my blog has come into being.

No comments:

Post a Comment