Banyan Bar & Kitchen Corn Exchange Manchester - 16th October 2015

Banyan Bar & Kitchen recently opened in the newly refurbished Corn Exchange, so contacted them to ask about vegan options.   I had very positive correspondence with Jarvis, Business Development Manager, whose attitude was top notch, as regards my vegan diet, so having decided what to have, I reserved a table and Jarvis pre-ordered my lunch for me.

On arrival, the reception staff knew about my pre-order, there was no confusion, no "oh so you're the vegan", it was all well organised.

I had chosen a dish already on the menu, a Mediterranean vegetable rosemary focaccia sandwich, with houmous to replace the cheese, served with house fries.

The sandwich was perfect in every respect, tasty and delicious, plenty of filling and great house fries.



The service from our waitress Rose was excellent, friendly, professional and any requests quickly addressed, in fact the attitude of all the staff we came into contact with was excellent.   I will definitely be returning to Banyan Bar & Kitchen, as they obviously care about customers with dietary requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment