Mowgli Corn Exchange Manchester - 29th October 2015

I have been dying to visit Mowgli Manchester, in the recently revamped Corn Exchange for ages and tonight was the night.   We were shown to a nice table for two and the menu explained, as this is not your normal Indian, it is street food served in small portions and tiffin boxes.


They have a dedicated vegan menu, with loads of choices, which made it difficult to choose.





Starters to share were Bombay chip butty and fenugreek kissed fries, I went a bit overboard on the potato front but they were both delicious, good sized portions and the chopped red chillies on the top were right up my street!



Mains was Mowgli slaw, tea steeped chickpeas and yet another potato dish (completely different to the first two) picnic potato curry, all served with rice.




I loved every single morsel and it was one of the best Indian meals I have eaten in a long while.   I loved the place, its decor, the music and the service from Nyeleni, who took our order and explained the menus and Elissia, who was also a vegan like myself, was excellent, really friendly and welcoming.   Will I go back to Mowgli....too right...I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment