Evuna Deansgate Manchester - 14th November 2015

I love tapas and wanted to visit Evuna so booked their Deansgate restaurant at 21.45 on a Saturday night, the place is cosy and warm, just the ticket, as the weather outside was torrential rain and cold.

We had a cosy table for two in the window, were given menus and our drinks order was taken.   I knew they had vegan options available, as I had already made enquires, so chose carrots and runner beans with pine nuts, oven roasted vegetables, tomato and onion salad and patatas bravas.   The lighting was quite dim so the photos do not do the food justice, but I thoroughly enjoyed all the food, especially the carrot dish.





The place was busy even so late on at night and service was friendly and efficient, so I will definitely revisit, but next time I will pay their Northern Quarter site a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment