Forum Bar King Street Whalley - 3rd November 2015

Forum has only been open two weeks and is the sister restaurant to their Preston venue.   I was meeting up with a friend for lunch, so we chose Forum as Whalley is a half way meeting point for us both.   I contacted Forum via their website, to ask about vegan options and had a very positive response from Marvin the owner.

Forum is set over two floors and is really nicely done inside, modern but not minimalist and once I explained to our waitress about my vegan diet and my correspondence with Marvin, she also brought me their allergen list just in case.

There was a halloumi wrap with black olives, beef tomato, lettuce and yogurt dressing, so they replaced the dairy with houmous.   The wrap was served with chilli aubergine and tomato and a good portion of fries.  


The food was nicely presented and delicious, I love houmous and aubergine and as for the fries, well there were none left by the time I had finished.   The service was friendly and very helpful and with such delicious food, I will definitely be making a return visit.   It is also open at night with a good range of cocktails, beers and wines so I imagine the place will be very busy evenings and weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment