Blue Daisy Cafe Oldham Street Manchester - 12th February 2016

I have walked past Blue Daisy Cafe so many times, but knew they had vegan options, as I contacted them via their Facebook page, so decided to call in for breakfast today.

The frontage is only small, but very welcoming, with brightly coloured tables and chairs outside, in the limited pavement space available, though we were not brave enough to sit outside, with it being a cold Friday morning.


The inside is equally as welcoming, its really quirky, cosy and I really like it, with its wooden floorboards and enticing food counter.



I decided on a vegan sausage ciabatta sandwich, with a 'bog standard coffee' as displayed on the chalkboard, with ketchup.   I was not disappointed, the ciabatta bread was lovely and soft, plenty of ketchup and with vegan sausages, was a great way to start the day and the coffee was excellent too.



I had a chat with one of the ladies, who ran through their many vegan options, including roasted vegetables, two kinds of houmous, falafels and salads displayed in their food counter, it all looked delicious.


I will definitely revisit Blue Daisy Cafe when next in Manchester, as I would like to try either one of their salads or sandwiches.



No comments:

Post a Comment