Superdrug Style Expertise Straightening Spray

I dream of perfectly straight hair, but even using my current Giovanni straightening product to manage and smooth my hair, I can never get it as straight, when blow dried with a brush by my hairdresser.

I am always on the look out for new products and came across this, whilst browsing in store at Superdrug, who really need to update their website to reflect vegan friendly products, as I normally shop online and it is currently impossible to make an informed choice.



The product is suitable for vegans, comes in a handy sized spray and has a nice smell when applied, with built in heat protection, during blow drying and styling with hair straighteners.

I am very impressed, the product really does smooth, add shine and fullness to my hair and the straightening effect lasts much longer, so it will be my product of choice in future and at a price of  £2.99 is not going to break the bank.


No comments:

Post a Comment