Good Carma Dairy Free Cheese

Good Carma is a healthy, nutritious dairy free alternative to Parmesan, developed by vegan company owner Charlotte Bates, who is passionate about food and has a strong understanding and interest in health and nutrition.   The aim and rationale of the business, is to nutritionally help all people, hence the name 'Good Carma' as well as being produced in CARMA-rthenshire.

I love the product is not soya based, which I am allergic to, but made from almonds with nutritional yeast, vitamin B12 and Himalayan salt and comes ready grated in three flavours, Fusion Original, Fusion Chilli and Fusion Garlic.





There are no additives, preservatives, colours or E numbers, which for me is a huge plus point, the more natural a product the better.   The cheeses are packed in an elegant long shaker style tube, which helps keep the product fresh and can be purchased from forty seven Waitrose stores and various independents click here for details.   The products are registered with The Vegan Society and have a shelf life of six months and are wheat and gluten free.

I must admit to not being a fan of dairy free cheese, in fact I never eat it, unless its my homemade almond feta and certainly not Parmesan alternatives, but I absolutely love Good Carma.

I have used each flavour in a different dish, but you can incorporate the cheese in a recipe, use as a seasoning or condiment, so its a very versatile product.   I have so many ideas as to ways to use them, the garlic flavour for instance, would be great in a vegan version of a Caesar salad.

 Fusion Garlic

Garlic Kale Pesto

Fusion Original

Cheesy Mash

Fusion Chilli

Chilli Cheese Tortillas

All three flavours will be a staple in my store cupboard from now on and I am looking forward to their soft style cheese spread coming to market soon.

Good Carma are offering a 10% discount to Associates of the VEGAN lifestyle ASSOCIATION click here for details.

This review has been organised by the VEGAN lifestyle ASSOCIATION.   It has not been paid for and the products I received were sent free of charge. This is my genuine and unbiased review of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment