Incognito Insect Repellent Roll-On

I get plagued with insects whenever I go outside.   I have suffered cellulitis, a serious bacterial skin infection, four times after being bitten and given very high doses of strong antibiotics to combat it.   The infection develops quickly, so I am paranoid about going outside and even in the summer, I am covered from head to toe, even though I am boiling hot.



I saw Incognito insect repellent roll-on in Waitrose several weeks ago, with its distinct Vegan Society logo, prominent on its packaging.   I researched the company on returning home and purchased on my next visit.



I have just come inside from an hour's gardening, with bare arms, a first for me and not one insect bite.   In fact any flying creatures kept well away from me, so you can imagine my excitement and happiness.

I love the product, it will be a must for going on holiday in future and I love the company and its ethics, some of which are:

Products registered with The Vegan Society
No animal products or derivatives
No animal testing
Made in the UK
Products are shipped rather than flown
Use of minimal packaging, with their spray bottles being made from 50% recycled plastic, with labels printed on the bottle, saving on wasteful labels.
Use a fair amount of organic raw materials, meaning no insecticides or pesticides

Although not cheap at £8.00, it is a quality product, cruelty free and environmentally friendly and will last for ages and for me, it did the job.


No comments:

Post a Comment