Oatly Organic Single Cream

Since my soya allergy (amongst others) was diagnosed, I needed to find a cream alternative and Oatly is a fabulous find.   I love the fact its organic and although I was a big fan of soya cream, which I found had a slight after taste, Oatly is superior in my opinion with no after taste.



I also like that once opened, it stays fresh for up to 5 days in the fridge, not that it lasts that long in my house.

It is a really versatile product and can be used in hot and cold dishes, as can be seen in the photos below, I even made some sour cream, by adding a little lemon juice an hour or two before use.   I have tested Oatly on several people, including a couple of chefs, who thought it was a fabulous product.

 Mince Pie and Cream

 Vegan Pavlova

Soured Cream

Mustard Cream Sauce

Creamy Walnut Pesto

No comments:

Post a Comment