Barton Grange Garden Centre Brock Preston - 16th February 2017

Friends suggested Barton Grange Garden Centre for lunch, as it was centrally located for us all, but I was concerned whether I would be able to eat anything.   However when I checked Willows restaurant online menu, I spotted a curry dish, so emailed to enquire and found it was vegan, if I replaced the naan bread with a salad.

Barton Grange is an amazing place, it is huge with a massive car park and sells practically everything for the home.   There is a cook shop, selling everything for the kitchen, you could spend a fortune, I bought a gorgeous washing caddy for my kitchen window ledge, looks great with my Astonish washing up liquid.   This will brighten me up and make me smile every morning, impossible not to.


Barton Grange sells home wares, lamps and lights, home furnishings, garden furniture and so many plants, trees and shrubs, all in immaculate condition.   There is a large farm shop, selling breads, conserves, fruit and vegetables and I spotted a few vegan products, like my favourite Beech's chocolates, which I could not resist.



We had lunch in Willows restaurant, although there is a large self service cafe area too as well, both very busy on a Thursday lunchtime.


The curry was very nicely presented in a metal dish, with salad as requested instead of naan bread, replacing salad dressing with little pots of balsamic vinegar and olive oil, love the attention to detail.





I could not fault the sweet potato and mushroom curry, it was fresh and full of flavour, a good sized portion and really delicious and I left a clean plate.

I was impressed with the whole experience and it is so popular, apparent by the number of people there, however it is such a large space, you never felt crowded or hemmed in.   I will definitely return.


No comments:

Post a Comment