Trof NQ Thomas Street Manchester - 5th February 2017

Trof NQ is in the busy Northern Quarter, one of my favouite areas of Manchester and although I have walked past so many times, this was my first visit, as previously I had never seen any vegan options.


Trof is spread over three floors and describes itself as a dandyish den of indulgence and I loved its cool vibe and buzz on a Sunday afternoon.

The menu now includes delicious sounding vegan dishes, so I decided to have the all day vegan brunch of sweet potato, mushroom and spinach hash, with some vegan black pudding, which I ordered with some trepidation.





The hash was fantastic, packed with flavour, great textures and served with some gorgeous sourdough bread, perfect for mopping up the juices on the plate.   I was so surprised that I enjoyed the black pudding, it was a little like falafel.   The dish was so good, I demolished the lot and will try and replicate the dish at home, it was spot on.

I will definitely revisit Trof NQ, its my kind of place, relaxed and chilled and of course, I have got to try those other dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment