Blue Dragon Sriracha Chilli Sauce

I have tried numerous Sriracha sauces, some I have had allergic reactions too (why I have no idea, its a mystery) and some I do not like the taste.   I saw Blue Dragon's version in Waitrose awhile ago and love that it is labelled 'suitable for vegans'.




I love this product, the flavour is well rounded with a nice chilli kick and it goes well on anything that needs chilli sauce.   I made cheese on toast for lunch today and drizzled it with Sriracha, it was delicious and it is equally good on tacos, jacket potato with houmous, chilli, pizza....the list is long.



Such is my addiction, I was in a mad panic, when I was down to the last few drops in the bottle and being unable to find it anywhere.   Thankfully we went past a Waitrose last week, so I stocked up, looks like they have changed the label, but same great taste.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment