Zest Food & Wine Bar Henry Street Lytham - 24th November 2016

Zest is in the seaside town of Lytham, where I was having lunch with two friends, one of whom, made enquiries to see what vegan options were available.

There is an outside eating area, which although cold on a late November day, is perfect on lovely summer days.



Zest was very busy on a Thursday lunchtime, so popular with locals and visitors alike, but we found a table through to the rear, though some tables with high chairs were available as you entered, but I never feel safe on those.


I chose a houmous and salad wrap, with sweet chilli dip, a lovely looking plate of food, when it arrived, was delicious and perfect with a nice pot of Earl Grey.



There was also an avocado, asparagus and roast red pepper bagel, which could be veganised by replacing the cream cheese with houmous, I will try that next time.   I would definitely revisit when catching up with my friends in Lytham.

No comments:

Post a Comment