Simone's Arndale Food Market Manchester - 2nd November 2016

I heard about Simone's on Facebook and Manchester Confidential and having half an hour to spare, before catching my train and in need of cake and coffee, it was the ideal excuse to visit.


The first thing that catches your eye, is the Vegan and Gluten Free Friendly sign prominently displayed outside.


It was late in the day, so they had sold out of many things, but even so there was plenty to choose from.






Simone's also offer a soup each day, with today's being butternut squash and carrot, shame I had already eaten lunch.


I had a quick chat with Peter, who said they made all the cakes on site, which varied each day, he was very enthusiastic about their products, but would not give any secrets away, as to recipes, mind you I do not blame him.



I chose a slice of date and vanilla cake, grabbed a coffee and sat on a table immediately across from Simone's.   The cake was delicious, so light and moist from the dates and a good vanilla flavour.   There was a constant stream of people visiting Simone's,,just shows how popular healthy cake options are.   I shall certainly be returning, as who can resist vegan cake.

As Happycow Ambassador for Manchester, it is great to see Simone's listed click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment