Kerry's Coffee House Promenade Morecambe - 2nd July 2015

On a two day trip to Morecambe finding vegan lunch options, was like looking for a needle in a haystack, until I came across the haven which was Kerry's Coffee House right on the seafront and offering vegan cheese.  


I ordered a Americano coffee and a jacket potato with cheese and having spoken to Kerry, there was also cheese and tomato panini, cheese salad or cheese sandwich, just having the option was a godsend.   The potato was served with plenty of fresh salad for the very reasonable price of £3.60.


I will be honest, I have not eaten vegan cheese for probably 15 years or more and hated it, but huge improvements have been made, because I really enjoyed it, so much so I asked for the make, so I could buy some on the way home.    It is always good to support independent coffee shops, who take the initiative and cater for their customers, apparently a vegan lady visits Kerry's every week for a cheese and tomato panini so if ever back in Morecambe I know where I will be going.

No comments:

Post a Comment