Mr Vikki's Chilli Products

I love chillies, in fact I am known as a fire-eater to all my friends, which is a problem when cooking, as I have no idea on the heat of dishes, which I find mild and blows everyone else's head off.

I have tried various chilli products and fresh chillies over the years, but Mr Vikkis have to be the best,  with their Queen Naga chilli pickle number one in my top ten chilli products.   It is not for the feint hearted, as you can see from the thirteen chilli rating on the label.   If you like it hot this is the pickle for you.


Another big favourite are the Nasty Naga Nuts, what else can I say, the label says it all, my husband says they are volcanic and has to mix them with plain peanuts and even then finds them too hot.  I have to hold back, otherwise I would eat the whole jar!


Another great product is the Hot Stuff chilli sauce, which is that good, a bottle is not going to last long in our house.  It is great as a dipping sauce, for adding to dishes such as chilli, curry etc and for drizzling over things like stuffed falafel pittas.


I also love to support companies like Mr Vikkis, a family run business based in Carlisle, Cumbria so all you chilli aficionados out there, check out their range of chilli products, you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment