John Masters Citrus And Neroli Detangler

I have been using John Masters Zinc & Sage Shampoo with Conditioner, which is a wonderful product and which I can tell my hair loves.   However if on holiday, in hot sun, swimming in seawater or chlorine treated water in the swimming pool, I think my hair will need a boost with a separate conditioner.

I purchased a 60 ml sample of the Citrus & Neroli Detangler.


I love you can buy small product sizes, especially as these products are not cheap, so at least you can try before you buy.   You only need a small amount of the detangler and either use as a leave in product or leave for 2-3 mins and wash out, which is what I did.   It has a lovely citrus smell and really detangles your hair and when drying afterwards, it left my hair silky and soft.   I still think that the Zinc & Sage Shampoo with Conditioner is perfect for day to day use, with the detangler ideal for taking on holiday.   At £16.00 for 236 ml it is not the cheapest, but a little goes a long way, so I will be placing an order soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment