Naturtint Reflex Semi Permanent Hair Colour

I do not have my hair coloured by my hairdresser, I have so few grey hairs (even at 54) she told me its not worth having anything done, but comments how shiny my hair is and its healthy condition, which I attribute to a very nutritious vegan diet.  

Sometimes though when those few greys hairs bug me, which is rare, I use a semi permanent colour and Naturtint Reflex is my choice.   Reflex contains no nasties, is easy to apply, gradually washes out and is vegan, with the added bonus of a tube lasting me four applications so economical.


The kit comes with plastic gloves, Naturtint shampoo and Nutrideep conditioner, which I do not use, preferring my John Masters Zinc and Sage shampoo with conditioner, but my husband uses them!.

Prior to first use, I did the recommended skin patch test for allergic reactions, which I doubt affects many people as Reflex has no PPD, peroxide, ammonia, resorcinol or parabens, the main culprits to cause problems.

My hair is pretty much the colour on the packaging, so dark chestnut brown is perfect and blends the grey hairs really well with my natural hair colour.   After use my hair always looks like it has a deep conditioning treatment so I think Reflex is an excellent product.

No comments:

Post a Comment