John Masters Zinc And Sage Shampoo with Conditioner

Giovanni have been my hair care products of choice for years, but they say "a change is as good as as rest" and with allergic reactions to the ingredient guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, which is present in many Giovanni products, I decided to investigate alternatives.   This led me to John Masters Organics whose range of hair care products are nearly all vegan and cruelty free displaying the Peta logo.

I have always avoided 2-1 products, would it conditioner my hair and clean as well as separate shampoo and conditioner, only one way to find out.


The product itself smells good enough to eat, in fact would be great drizzled over ice-cream, it smells of vanilla fudge or caramel, a good first impression.   I gave my hair a good comb through before applying a small amount and washed my hair as normal, it does not produce much lather and although it did not detangle my hair as well as a conditioner would, I just had to be more careful when giving it a final comb through.

You know your own hair and I could tell straightaway it loved this product and the results after blow drying were fantastic.   My hair is always full of static, the slightest hint of humidity and its all over the place, no matter how well you blowdry it straight or what styling product you use.   After using this 2-1 product however, even my husband noticed how sleek and shiny it looked and that it is saying something!   The only downside to this product is the price, which at £20 is pretty steep and more than I would normally pay, but it gives great results and will last a long time.

I may need a conditioner if spending time in the sun on holiday, so I am going to purchase a 60 ml travel size citrus and neroli detangler and will review once I have tested it.

No comments:

Post a Comment