Hoxton North Coffee Royal Parade Harrogate - 24th August 2016

I had to visit Hoxton North Coffee on a recent trip to Harrogate, to sample their vegan cakes, that I had heard about on Twitter.   I was not disappointed.


The place itself is only small, but quirky and I liked the decor, the chilled atmosphere and the friendly staff.



I had a black Americano coffee and was torn between a sugar free banana and walnut loaf or sticky stem ginger loaf, I opted for the former.



The coffee was spot on, I love my morning coffee and it gave me my daily fix.   As for the banana and walnut loaf, it was so delicious, moist probably due to the banana and full of walnuts, I loved it.




I would definitely return to Hoxton North Coffee, purely based on their vegan cakes options and in any case, I prefer to support independents, rather than the big chains.


No comments:

Post a Comment