Pot Kettle Black Barton Arcade Manchester - 3rd August 2016

Pot Kettle Black is an independent coffee house, which I prefer to support, than the big chains and has a great location in Barton Arcade.   I love the signage on the windows outside, so had to take a photo.



The place has had a refurbishment, since my last visit and looks fantastic, a cool kind of place for a coffee and cake, with friends or chilling on your own.


They had vegan brunch options on the menu, sadly one of my photos came out blurry, but vegans are happily catered for.



I ordered a large Americano and I managed to bag the last vegan brownie, shows how popular vegan options are for sure.




The brownie was chocolate city, with lots of pecans and yet it was not dense at all, a really light texture, no idea who makes them, but a big thumbs up.

I will definitely visit PKB again, as places offering vegan options, deserve our support, so highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment