Vegan Town Chocolate Store

Vegan Town sells the world's best 100% vegan treats and I was lucky enough, to receive a box for my wedding anniversary.




Vegan Town sell chocolate truffles, chocolate bars, hampers, novelties, every sweet treat you could imagine, in fact as their website says 'Guaranteed to put a gigantic smile on any vegan's face'.   You can subscribe and have vegan goodies delivered on a monthly basis, heaven if you have a sweet tooth.

My box included my favourite Vego bar, golden crunch cinder toffee, white chocolate buttons and small treats like raspberry ruffles, sherbet tubs and Vegolino, as well as numerous bars of chocolate.







I have recommended Vegan Town to several friends, who have all been very pleased with not only the fast, efficient service, but the selection of products.   Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment