Superdrug Mint Flavoured Dental Whitening Tape

I have to confess I am an obsessive flosser, but finding good vegan alternatives is difficult, as most floss uses beeswax.   I have tried various products and most shred during use.   The number of times, I have ended up with shredded floss stuck between my teeth is countless.

I was wandering round Superdrug, when I spotted their dental whitening tape, not sure how it whitens, but it sure does floss well, without any shredding.



The mint flavour hits you, as soon as you open the pack, smells really fresh and the tape glides between your teeth smoothly.  

I read recently, that American guidelines now advise, that flossing does not prevent tooth decay or gum disease.   I would disagree, as on visiting the hygenist, she attributes my clean teeth, with no plaque and no gum issues, down to my obsessive flossing.   I for one will continue using Superdrug tape, as it certainly makes the job much easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment