57 Thomas Street Manchester -2nd March 2016

57 Thomas Street is owned by Marble Brewery and although beers and lagers, are not really my drink of choice, with all Marble products being vegan friendly, it would be rude not to at least try them.

57 Thomas Street located in the Northern Quarter of the city, has recently undergone a major refurbishment, reopening in December 2015 and although I thought it was only a bar, they also serve food and I am sure I could find something vegan on the menu.



My visit was late on a Wednesday afternoon, so it was very quiet, but I bet the place is buzzing at weekend.   There are loads of Marble Brewery vegan beers and lagers to choose from, so it was a difficult choice, but I decided on Boheme, an unpasturised and unfiltered lager.





This was like no other lager I have had, it was delicious, light and smooth, but not gassy like some lagers and although I only had half, I should have ordered a pint.   Looks like I am a lager convert, so next visit, I will be sampling some of their beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment