Superdrug The Little Protecting Pink Tin

I real love Superdrug vegan products, but I really wish they would make it clear on their website, what products are vegan.   If I want to check whether a product is vegan or not, I have to go to a store, which is inconvenient and when I recently shopped online, I bought products elsewhere, because of this issue.

I wanted a lip balm, as my lips were so dry and chapped from the dry cold weather we have been having and the first thing that attracted me to this product, besides being vegan, was the gorgeous pink tin, which fits easily in my make up bag or handbag.



The product has an SPF of 15 and is the best lip balm I have used, it has a lovely texture, not too thick, not too thin and not gooey like some products and is easy to apply.   My lips have already improved and I have only been using it for one day, so this will be my lip balm of choice in future.


No comments:

Post a Comment