V Revolution Oldham Street Manchester - 2nd March 2016

I was sitting at home this morning, when up popped a tweet from V Revolution, with a photo of a brownie baked cheesecake, topped with cookies and chocolate sauce.  


Who could resist such temptation, so off I headed down to Manchester, to try this awesome creation.


V Revolution is a vegan diner, selling burgers, hotdogs, shakes, cakes and a selection of vegan products to purchase and has a cool, chill out kind of feel.

I ordered a large Americano coffee with the cheesecake and what a treat it was, on a wet cold Wednesday lunchtime.   The cheesecake was delicious, so moist and soft with a rich chocolate flavour and showcased how wonderful vegan cakes can be.



There was a constant stream of people coming and going and I look forward to my next visit to V Revolution, with cakes like this, who can keep away.


No comments:

Post a Comment