Superdrug Vitamin E 360º Spray On All Over Body Lotion

I wanted to try this Superdrug product, as I thought it would be easy to apply and great for taking on holiday.



The lotion contains Vitamin E and Argan oil, which has excellent moisturising properties and is ultra light, absorbs well and does not cause any greasiness on my skin.

However the reason I will not be buying this product again, is how frustrating it was, getting the product out of the can and using it at 360º was impossible.  I found it extremely awkward and difficult to press the spray nozzle down, to release the lotion and I am no wimp, I lift weights three times a week, but even I found it hard work.   I much prefer my tub of Vitamin E All Over Body Cream.

A week on from writing this review, I take it all back, the spray nozzle has loosened off, with the pressure I was applying and now works fine and sprays the lotion are in a thin layer at whatever angle.   So I would buy this product again.


No comments:

Post a Comment