Filmore & Union High Street Skipton - 17th March 2016

Filmore & Union have several locations in major towns in Yorkshire, with Skipton branch on the main street, so is easy to find.   I like the fresh, modern design and interiors, but particularly like they cater for so many dietary requirements, including vegan.



I only stopped in for a coffee, but as soon as I saw this on the cake display, I could not resist.


The brownie was delicious, not dry with a full on chocolate hit and the fruit compote served with it, cut through the richness of the brownie, what a treat.   The Americano coffee I had with it was top notch too.


Vegan options are clearly marked on the menu, which is fantastic and they have lunch and evening choices too, so I will definitely revisit soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment