Foundation Coffee House Lever Street Manchester - 13th October 2016

I love cake and although vegan offerings are improving, Foundation Coffee House are ahead of the game, with nine choices on the menu, yes you heard that correct NINE!




Foundation Coffee is a hip, cool coffee house, with a urban warehouse feel, with free wi-fi and was really busy, when we visited on a Thursday afternoon.   I chose Earl Grey tea with almond milk and a slice of their chocolate and peanut butter sponge cake.




I do not think I need to wax lyrical about the cake, it was vegan heaven.   I would challenge anyone to eat this and pontificate about vegans denying themselves, it was pure indulgence and I very nearly licked the plate.

I will definitely revisit Foundation Coffee House, as I need to work my way down the list of vegan cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment