Banyan Bar & Kitchen Corn Exchange Manchester - 21st January 2016

I had to re-visit Banyan Bar & Kitchen, purely because they have introduced a vegan menu and so lunch today was a must.





It is quite an extensive menu, with plenty of choice, so I shared a vegan platter with my husband, which was actually lunch in itself.



I then had vegan skewer, house fries, salad and flatbread, which I could not eat, after having such a substantial starter.


The food was delicious, but more houmous and some chilli oil with the platter and a sauce of some description with the skewer would be nice, but that is my personal preference, I love houmous and am a bit of a chilli lover.   This does not in any way detract from my experience, the fact that Banyans are offering a vegan menu, has to be applauded, they obviously listen to their customers.

On our last visit, we were looked after by a young waitress called Rose, who made an excellent first impression, professional but chatty and friendly.   As luck would have it, Rose looked after us on our second visit and so service was top notch once more and we chatted about the introduction of the vegan menu, which she said was popular.

I will definitely revisit Banyans, it is a fabulous venue and I am dying to try other vegan dishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment