The Notts Nut House Nuts

The Notts Nut House is an independent company, who say on their website, they are slightly nuts, nothing wrong with that, I am mad about nuts.   Everything is done by hand, from blending the peanuts to stamping the logo on the bags and they say they like being different, so all the range including "Nuts About Bacon" are vegan and vegetarian friendly.


The Notts Nut House make five flavours of nuts and to be honest, they all appeal to me, so not sure I am going to be able to name a favourite.






Where to start, well first off I had to fight my husband from eating them all, so I could write my review.   I loved them all, each having their own distinct well rounded flavour.   I have not had any of the flavours before, apart from chilli flavoured nuts, but the habanero and garlic were in a league of their own and packed a punch.

The nuts are sold in different sized bags or in mixed boxes, depends how "nut mad" you are and I like the bags are resealable, if you can resist not eating them all, once open that is.

My favourite, well by a very small margin is the habanero and garlic, only because I love chilli, but I would be happy to eat them all and I will have to take advantage of the 10% discount offered to Associates of the VEGAN lifestyle ASSOCIATION which The Notts Nut House is listed with click here for details.

This review has been organised by the VEGAN lifestyle ASSOCIATION.   It has not been paid for and the products I received were sent free of charge. This is my genuine and unbiased review of the product.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment