Gino D'Acampo My Restaurant Corn Exchange Manchester - 22nd January 2016

Gino D'Acampo My Restaurant is part of the Individual Restaurants chain and I wanted to visit for breakfast, after a night out in Manchester.   I really liked the decor, bright and colourful as you would expect from an Italian restaurant, but with nice low lighting over the dining tables.




The breakfast and brunch menu includes a number of juices and dairy free smoothies, although a little on the steep side, although this did not bother me too much on this visit, as I was taking advantage of the 50% off food January offer.



I ordered the Rejuvenate juice, an Americano and as they served scrambled eggs, with chestnut mushrooms cooked in olive oil and rosemary on grilled ciabatta bread, I asked for a vegan version with no eggs.   Sadly there was some confusion in the kitchen and the dish appeared with scrambled eggs, however the Manager who took my order, went off to the kitchen speaking fast Italian and asked for a fresh version to be made immediately.




The photos are not brilliant, due to the low lighting, but everything was very tasty, the mushrooms were delicious, as was the juice and the coffee had a real kick.

I will definitely revisit, especially as on the way out, the Manager said I would be well looked after on any future visits, so I really should give their pizza a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment