Native Unearthed Mangosteen Natural Deodorant

I had not heard of these products before, so was very interested to try them out.   Native Unearthed's philosophy is underpinned by their eco-ethics, even their website is wind powered and their animal policies are stringent, with their crystal deodarants totally raw and certfied cruelty free too.

I had not heard of mangosteen either, which is a fruit from a tropical evergreen tree, believed to have originated in Indonesia, its flesh being sweet and tangy, with the fruit itself containing powerful anti-oxidants known for its anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory properties.



The product is made from earth derived crystals, super rich in minerals and custom blended and even better is The Vegan Society approved.

The first thing I do like, is it is an aerosol free product, so comes in stick form, with a small winder at the bottom, which you turn to release more product at the top.



The product itself is not strong smelling, although I have been full of a cold, so my sense of smell is a little off.   The deodorant has to be applied wet, so either wet the crystal tip with water, or apply to damp underarms, which is how I used it.   It works great for me, I walk miles every week and although I do get sweaty with the exercise, there was no odour.   The deodorant works by leaving an invisible layer of natural minerals on your skin, which prevents the build up of odour causing bacteria.   I would certainly buy this product, but maybe try another of the scents next time.

Native Unearthed is listed with the VEGAN lifestyle ASSOCIATION and offers Associates a 10% discount and you can take advantage of this here.

This review has been organised by the VEGAN lifestyle ASSOCIATION.   It has not been paid for and the product I received was sent free of charge. This is my genuine and unbiased review of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment