Brasco Lounge 27A Mann Island Liverpool - 15th January 2016

Brasco Lounge is part of a group of informal food led cafes and bars, with this particular venue not far from Albert Dock.   The added bonus is that they have an extensive vegan menu, so plenty of choice, whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner.






I was here for brunch so chose chimichurri field mushrooms, potato, spinach and spring onion hash, fried aubergine and roast tomatoes, swopping the spicy beans for extra aubergine.   I also had two slices of granary toast and a large pot of Earl Grey tea.



I could not fault the breakfast, it was delicious, tasty and just the ticket, after a freezing breezy walk down the sea front from Albert Dock and service throughout was spot on.

The company have various venues throughout the UK, including the Cosy Club Manchester where I visited last year (see my review here), so I hope to visit others in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment