Costa Coffee Fruity Crumble Bar

I was sent two of the new Fruity Crumble bars, by Adam at Costa Coffee prior to their launch in store on the 7th January 2016.   The product has The Vegan Society registration and is made by Bells of Lazonby and is a follow on from the delicious Costa Coffee Crimbo Crumble bar, of which I have devoured quite a few over the festive period.


The bar as well as being vegan is also gluten free, so appeals to the masses and I am sure it will be a big seller.   It comprises of a cinnamon spiced biscuit base, filled with plum, cranberry and sultana and topped with crumble.

There is plenty of filling and the taste of cinnamon really comes through in the biscuit base and the fruity inside is like jam, really delicious.




I loved it and think Costa Coffee are on a winner with this product, I would go so far as to say, I prefer it to the Crimbo Crumble.   I hope we will see further vegan items in Costa Coffee soon, a sandwich would be fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment