The Egg Cafe 16-18 Newington Liverpool - 14th January 2016

I visited The Egg Cafe back in December for lunch (see my review here).   This latest visit was for an afternoon snack, in between the huge breakfast I had eaten at 81 Renshaw and dinner later at Lunya.   You certainly cannot miss this place, with its bright pink exterior and on entering even though it was mid afternoon, the place was really busy.


I chose their vegan chocolate crunch cake, it was my birthday after all and a pot of Earl Grey tea.  



The cake was huge, I actually thought they would cut it in two, for me to share with my husband, who also wanted a slice, but we got one each with a big pot of tea each all for the bargain price of £6.00.   The cake was in one word "awesome" with plenty of texture and crunch, loads of chocolate and I happily polished it off, no wonder this place is so popular, serving such delicious food.   A visit to Liverpool would not be the same without a visit to The Egg Cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment