Puschka Rodney Street Liverpool - 13th January 2016

Puschka is a family owned restaurant, who were very helpful, when I emailed to ask about vegan options, prior to my visit.

The restaurant is small but intimate, with very low lighting (hence my photos are not the best) and although some may find it a little too dark, it suited me perfectly.   Hannah and Francis our waiters looked after us from the moment we walked through the door, with a friendly Liverpudlian welcome.

My starter was vegetable terrine, parsnip crisps, melba toast and dressed salad leaves, it was very nice, although more dressing and some extra seasoning would not have gone amiss.


Mains was a sweet potato cake, roast mushrooms, stuffed cabbage leaves and some fabulous roasted potatoes, this dish was delicious and I demolished the lot.



Dessert was warm roasted fruits, made up of peaches, plums and blueberries, a light dish, which was a good thing, as I was very full.


I really liked Puschka and I would definitely re-visit when back in Liverpool.

No comments:

Post a Comment