The Garden by Leaf Wood Street Liverpool - 13th January 2016

The Garden by Leaf is situated at FACT (Foundation for Art and Creative Technology, a venue offering a unique programme of exhibitions, film and participant led art projects, with four state of the art film screens.   I enquired as to vegan options and knew that there would be plenty of choice, as I received a very nice email from Manager Robyn.   I had also been to their sister restaurant Leaf on Bold Street in December (see my review here) and had a great vegan lunch.

The place is light, airy and welcoming, with a lovely tranquil feel to it, but yet bright and colourful too.


There are vegan options for all tastes, for breakfast, light bites, sandwiches and soups, so not easy to make a decision.





I chose a houmous and roasted vegetable sandwich, one of my all time favourites, with a pot of Earl Grey tea.   It was delicious, packed with filling and served with some balsamic dressed salad leaves on the side.



I thoroughly enjoyed my lunch and The Garden by Leaf will be on my list to visit, when I am next in Liverpool.

No comments:

Post a Comment