Greendale View Kitchen Downham - 20th January 2016

I contacted Greendale View Kitchen via Facebook, to ask about vegan options, as there was no menu available on line and their response was really positive.   I had been meaning to meet up with a friend since before Christmas and a drive out, on a lovely cold but sunny winters day, was just the ticket, after all the rain we have had.

The place was fully refurbished last year apparently, with lovely original floorboards, a wood burning fire, open plan kitchen and has a lovely cosy atmosphere.



I had a delicious jacket potato with delicious roasted vegetables, a side salad and homemade bread with oil and balsamic, with my own vegan spread.   I took some coconut milk, so ordered organic Clipper Earl Grey tea, which came with a large jug of hot water for top ups.




I would definitely return to Greendale View, as I am sure they could many other vegan options, as they make everything from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment